At NASSA, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Shipping Info for Lifestyle Orders:
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Shipping Info for Singapore Fashion Orders:
- Local postage for apparels (normal mail) will be free. It will take about 3-7 working days to reach you.
- If the customer opts for registered mail, it will be chargeable at $2.25. We will send you a tracking number to trace your parcel status in the event you opt for registered postage. Please allow your parcels 3 – 4 working days to reach you. Please note that the weight limit for registered parcels is at 2kg.
- Smart Pac postage will be $4.70. Please note that the weight limit for Smart Pac parcels is at 3kg.
- Free registered mail will be provided for local orders amounting to $80 and above.
- Free international shipping will be provided for international orders amounting to $200 and above.
- Do note that Nassa will not be liable for any lost parcels in the event that normal postage is opted. Registered or Smart Pac postage is highly advised.
- All local delivery mails are handled by SingPost unless otherwise stated.
- For international shipping rates, please enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise on that.
- For all unclaimed parcels by the customers (either normal mail or registered mail) that are sent back to us, the customer needs to top up for postage before we will re-send it out again.